Italian Granite: Markham
Italian granite is world-renowned for its beautiful colours and fine quality. Markham homeowners are fortunate to have first-class stone companies providing Italian granite in their area. Granite is a material that adds value, elegance and durability to any room in the home. It's particularly suitable for kitchen and bathroom floors
and countertops, and for wall tiles and backsplashes. This article will explore some of the many reasons why you should choose Italian granite for your home.
The Granite Advantage
- Granite is strong and durable. This stone is formed by liquid magma at incredibly high temperatures and under tremendous pressure. The result is a material that is stronger than steel. Granite has been used for centuries, including use by the Ancient Romans for roads, spas and columns. Many buildings that were constructed thousands of years ago from granite are still standing, proving that it is one of the most durable building materials in the world. If you need flooring that will stand up to heavy traffic, water spills and heat, granite is the perfect choice.
- Granite is easy to care for. Sweeping a granite floor or mopping it with warm water is sufficient to restore its beauty. Granite countertops and backsplashes are easily wiped. The smooth surface of granite makes it simple to clean and the stone's polish and natural gleam ensure that it's always looking good.
- Granite adds value to your home. Granite, especially high-quality Italian granite, adds both aesthetic and monetary value to your home, which is often your biggest investment.
- Granite is a natural material. Natural materials such as stone and wood give your home a warm and welcoming feel. As well, natural materials are much healthier than synthetic ones. With 100 per cent natural stone, there is no off-gassing and no toxic side effects that can endanger your family's health.
- Granite is beautiful. Italian granite in particular, is incredibly beautiful. The polished stone you choose will be as unique as you are; some stone features unusual colour or dramatic patterning, while other pieces boast the classic salt and pepper look of white with black flecks. The variety of colours found in granite is unbelievable, from cream to iron red to Bahia blue to mahogany.
Finding a Stone Company
When you are looking for a company to supply you or your builder with stone flooring or countertops, don't limit your search to stone companies located only in the town of Markham. There are several excellent businesses in the surrounding area that service Markham as well. You will want to find the company that offers the best prices and a large selection of Italian granite. Look around for a company that is a large importer of stone from around the world and make a visit to their showroom. The best companies will welcome you to their showrooms and warehouses, where you'll find rows upon rows of granite and marble
to choose from.
Better quality stone is found at family-owned companies where selection is done personally for the store, which is not usually the case at franchise flooring companies. Select a company that can deliver quickly and that has been in business for several years.
Choose elegance and durability for your home – choose granite!